How do I cope up with failures or depression ?

 




How do I cope up with failures or had times ?

    The reason to write about this today is that , I had an exam in the class today. I didn't socred and made mistake in an easy question. I was feeling really down and bad, because in the last test also I didn't score well. I did studied well but still made a mistake. Then after coming back from college today, I was really depressed about the test and dissapointed that I didn't solve that question. 

    Suddenly, after months my two best friends from school called me. Then I spoke with them for like an hour. I mean there couldn't have been better time for them to call me. After that call I decided to focus on what's in my hand rather than worrying about things which I can't control. We have been for years now. After that I have been to three different colleges including Bachelor's and Master's, but they are still together with me. I share everything with him, which I cannot even share with my parents. 
    So whenever you fill down, just call your friends and then you will realize how beautiful life and is and you will start to see beyond all these things, and how small these things are.
    So the final advice is to just trust the process , work hard towards your goals and the dots will be automatically connected. Give same weightage to failure as you give to success and life will become much more easy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs" book by Carmine Gallo summary